Saturday, February 19, 2011

PAIN DROPS

1.
A Prayer From Phlogiston
O'God!
May thy white bird sire,
Shielded from the fire of ire,
And make dire hearts spire
For harmony, love and care.
*******o*******

2.
Back In The Land Of Love

Dusk is closing
And fast sinks the glory,
Down the ocean of oblivion
Will rest our cryptic story.

Laid stiff in bed,
My only old-age mate,
The shriveled dreams I shed,
Vanquished by my fate.

By every tick of time,
My heart is burnt in pain.
In every breath I time,
Memories get me slain.

Those were the days . . . when . . .

Pure in heart and love unkissed,
You were in teen, a bud in bloom.
Gentle in ways and softness I missed,
You came to ease my days of gloom.

Passing that phase in joyous bliss,
We built a land of love and dream.
Filling my life with immense fizz
You reigned my world for a seam.

Then one day . . .

Back she came . . . like a dove,
Full of sorry, loss and shame,
Snapping the dreams and land of love.
And crept away cool. . . me. . . mum and lame!

Full in fury nemesis came,
Took away all . . . leaving none.
Left alone lame in the land of flame,
Here I mourn over days bygone.

But my dear, I fool my fate,
Still I keep that treasure so dear.
All the love and kisses late,
All for me and none to share!

Let me close my eyes Oh Honey,
Let me muse . . .
Let me . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

*******O*******

3.
Beauty of the Beast

Beauty and the beholder
Never would ever be,
Minus me -
The ugly.

You shun me.
You curse me.
And you,
Never would ever want me.

But . . . . .

It’s me who defines
And it’s me, who picks.
Sans me - the hideous -
Could there be any beauty?

In me . . . lies the Beauty!
And ‘I’ . . . AM the beauty!!

My tears form the streams.
My sighs make the breeze.
My sorrows snow for X'mas,
And my joy you see as stars.

Don't shun me,
And don't curse me.
Beauty is there in everything,
See . . . it's God who made'm all.

Let there be 'merry' for you,
Glory and happiness too,
For every X'mas to come,
Oh 'Bueauty', how I adore you!

*******O*******

4.
Don't Cry Ma . . .

Staring at the sinking sun,
Tears streaking down your cheeks,
Heaving bosom waving hard,
Holding back the swelling pain,
I see you mom . . . on sandyshore,
Alone . . .
The breeze blows soft . . .
Stroking your hair,
And sun downs fast . . .
To cool your thoughts.

How I wish
You could see me ma . . .
How I wish
I could hug you so . . .
And whisper . . .
Into your ailing heart
"You got ME ma . . .
To make you happy."

My soul is there
In the soothing breeze,
Wiping off
Your dismal tears.
Also there
In the stroking wave,
I'm with you. . . ma,
Your unborn son.

Don't cry ma . . .
An' don’t look back.
Those harmed you
Are but men.

Let's pray hard,
For sisters they have,
And the daughters . . . "oh God!
Save from them!"

*******O*******

5.
Ego

Thick thickets,
Playing crickets,
Croaking Frogs
And . . . slithering snakes.

Blooming buds
Honey dews
Honey hunters
And . . . Hungry eyes.

Roaming rats
Prowling cats
Hunting hounts
And . . . dirty Hyenas.

Me . . .
Myself . . .
And . . . I!
. . . . . . . . Why?!?
**********O**********

6.
Ev'ning Walk

In the wake of dusk we slowly walk
Along the dike - hand in hand,
Like jokers, in tight-rope walk,
To set down fast at the yonder end.

Awaiting this long, see our land,
Shrunken with age like our face.
Gone are greens, and streams just sand,
My heart - a dying myna in disgrace.

Do you see the soak in my eyes,
Veiled away with feeble smile?
Simple in thought and modest ways,
Happy you in kindred ties!

Flashing back to days begone,
Sweetest thing Oh! you were then,
Grown by nature all-in-one,
You set the spell of envy pen.
Now . . .

Time has played the game unfair,
Drawing streaks on your face,
One by one, your graying hair
Wrung my heart in stealing glance.

Running fast away from darts,
Missing beats, and losing moon.
Failing sight and ailing hearts!

My darling . . .

That's why men wither soon.

****************
7.
An Elegy For a Golden Lady!

Afloat in gratitude,
I sought for Him.
Where is He? There!
In the gloom I found.
And I asked . . . :
"Who is she? None to You?".
"Very special soul".
Yes. That's what He said.

"So much from life
You took away from her
Much . .Oh God
T's a pity . .but . Why?"

"Son . . don’t you see
It was to make more space for more . . .
More than she could mull.
And more than you could chaw"

Yes! That's what He said.

"God! You must be crazy!"

"You nincompoop . . .
N' brainless dolt
That's what it's all about"
He drives me crazy. ***#$%^&*****

"Seeking you . . . my Lord . . .
All in what she does . . .
She got to he happy".
Didn't I sound "God . . . I mean it?"

"She'll be fine finding me in .
The pain will bear
The fruit of joy
And she'll see the seed of bliss".

Scratching head I said "Hope so . . . "

"To Jesus Christ and Gandhiji too . . .
You did the same . . . Oh my lord
"You know my Lord, Im sorry . . .
But . . . a sadist . . . You ARE!"

God smiled pious
And I drowned in light
I felt the strength . . .
Of His touch . . .
And the Joy of His laughter
And . . .
Woke up to see
My eyes filled
And . . . hands in prayer!

"Thank you for everything !
Oh Heavenly father "

*******O*******


8.
In The Eve of Inferno. . .

"Over his shoulders,
Mesmerized by his scent,
She watched the dew clad garden-buds blossom.
And over hers
He saw the wild cat,
Grim in black,
Raving rapacity,
Licking gruesome claws."
*******O*******

9.
Living Dead

Dark are my nights.
The chimes lay me shaken.
And darker are the midnights.
At twelves I lay dead-forsaken.

From the day of the demons,
Who tore all from me,
Lost are the moons,
And stars for me.

Leaving me undead,
They rose Satan again.
All the ticks passing dead,
Oh . . . I die, on and again.

To the brim of my sanity,
Every twelve I hate.
For then, that my fate,
Took away my dignity.





Left to live like dead,
Got to live till the end . .
When death comes to my bed . . .
To hug . . . and kiss "Sweet dreams".

*******O*******

10.
Lost In Your Love

Lost in your love
I'm mad O' dove.
Oh my love, now
YOU are my world.

I miss the moon,
Which the sky held tight.
And also the stars,
Which twinkled bright.

Flowers don't smell.
For want of your smell.
In this hollow shell . . .
Life is but hell.

The touch of breeze
Lo! Fails to freeze.
Yet kindles the fire,
And blows it flare.

The only sound I'd ever love,
In this valley of silent love,
It's, my love, your warmest sigh,
I hold so dear, and to hear I die.

Come . . .
Ere I swoon,
To set me high,
Choose no lie . . .
Your cherry lip,
So deadly dope.
Whole I would sip,
The honey you slop.

All I long
For the rest of my life,
Are thy silky arms
To twine around me.
Your softness . . .
To suck me whole
Into deepest depths . . .
Of enchanting love.
Never to escape . . .
And never to return . . .

Aahaa . . .

*******O*******

11.
Tit for . . . !? (Tit also means breast)

Over the fuss and fumes
Confused . . .
Mom . . .
I'm totally confused.
Broken and desperate
And pained beyond words,
Mom, I go mad
With guilt and shame.

Oh Mother Nature,
Please don't avenge.

Yes.
We burned and charred
Your breasts.
The sweet milk that fed
The flora and fauna alike
No more flows,
With the gust it used to own.
And . . . all that we built
Crumbles unto dust.

But mother,
My heart impaled,
On thorns of sorrow,
Beg for your pardon. . .
Please . . . . . . .
Don't take her away.

My little sister,
The little angel of our home,
Cries out in thirst and hunger.
And my mom . . .
Oh my God . ..
She can't spout
The spring of life
On which we lulled on . . . ,
And which overflowed . . .
With her sweet love.

It's barren.
Now, my mom weeps.
For . . . .
The panacea for her angels robbed . . .
No elixir flows
With her peerless love .

Eye for an eye . . .?

She's . . .
Torn and tired . . .

Oh! my Mother Nature,
Please don't avenge no more.
I touch your feet
And beg . . .
Please don't take her away.
*******O*******
12.
Mommmeeee . . . Where Are You . . . .?

Mommmeeeeeee . . . . .
Where are you . . .?
Mommeee . . . . .
I need you. . .

Don't you hear my sobs
That break away from heart,
And the thudding beats
In the sick silence of night?

I'm all wet, see . . .
With gushing tears too.

Mommmeeeeee . . . . .,
Where are you . . . .?

Watching the stars
In the studded sky,
Hugging the wind
And sipping Joy,
I fell asleep
Dreaming . . .
Walking among the stars,
Hanging proud and safe
From your lovely hand.

And . . .
Mommmeeeee . . .
One star came after me
So scary, tore my heart,
With sharp spear-like head
And knify four of arms.





It hurts . . . . .
Mommeeee . . . . . .
Where are you?
Whaaaaaaaa . . . . .
Mommmeeeeeeee . . . . . . . . .. .

*******O*******

13.
Smiles

Not for "rights",
But for "Right",
Let's fight
With serene gait.

May smiles bloom
On all -
He or she,
black or white,
East or West,
Or of any faith.

Life is dear
Till we lose it.
And a smile is dear
When we wear it.

Oh God !

May all greens bloom
And all Trees fruit.
And all the faces
Of living planet
Be right, bright,
And fruit virtuous smiles.

*******O*******


14.
Orphan of the world

With guns and fire
They fought the war.
And on all the sides
It's me . . . .
Who lost the war -
For . .for ever . .
The orphaned child-
. . . . I lost my mom.

Once at play
I heard mom scream.
World shook hard
And house fell down.
Lost in rumbles
I searched for mom.
They took me away
And said - I’m orphan.

Ran up the hill
In the happy rain
To break the news
That I won the cup.
In the gorge they stood
With tears in eyes.
They stared at me-
I had lost my home.

The three bad men
Shot dad dead
And took away mom
And all they could.
Stunned and weak
I wept for days.
The neighbours sighed -
“Poor Lil’ Kid!”.

I am here and I’m there,
The orphan of the world-
I’m everywhere.
All alone . . . . . . .!

I want to eat,
And I want to play.
I beg for love,
And long for care.

Through tretcherous streets,
On my failing legs,
I roam the earth
In search of mom.

I grope in dark. . .
In search of mom. . .
Show me the way . . .
Oh Mom . . . . . . .!

*******O*******

15.
Oooh . . . Love!

Love . . . like drug . . .
. . . illusions . . . pain . . .
Crazy . . . and impaling . . .
Kills too . . . but lovely . . .

Blessed are those
Who chanced the taste,
The nectar of love,
The panacea . . .

Blessed are they
For they hold close
The memories undying.
Through shine and gloom
Till Death doth apart.
Be bold . . .
Come what may . . .
Love . . .
Love and love . . .

*******O*******

16.
Oh my child !. . . am I losing you?!

Breeze of night fanning down,
And sucking smile pouring down.
Talking to moon from granny’s arms.
Giggling along in ranchy farms.

The happy child I slept tight.
Happy dreams filling night
The smiles around - amoving sight
The bosom child I slept tight.
Growing dumb in climbing heights
Here I jump loaded guns.
Walking limb in faded sights
And loosing hope in endless runs.

Now . . . !

How I miss the sunny shine
And the moon lit silver night
As the bloom in the life of mine
Slip far away dim out of sight.

The world lay burning
Where the smiles stood churning
The fragrance of one's self
Fought chocking 'tself.

Shed shall I, now all that learned
Walk shall I, now all way back
The golden shine . . . God . give me back
The moon lit nights and Eden buds.

Give me back the unstained love,
My granny's arms and my mommy's kiss.
I want to walk in papa's grip
To the end of world where egos end.

Oh God . . . how I wish I could smile.
The smile of gold with warmth of earth.
And sleep tight in God's love
As a child . . . a joy for ever.

*****O*****

17.
O Pain . . . The Purest . . .

Like a pearl in the deepest,
And the snow on the highest,
O Pain, the purest,
I'll hold you ever, the dearest,
In the sanctum of my heart,
Till the death make us part.

In the crib, through the teen,
A shadow, you held me, tight.
Flared my laughter to be seen,
While gnawing my heart, day and night.

Fed on the cinder of love,
You grew, as I fell for the lies.
You blossomed full, by the cove
Pooled in the torrents of my eyes.

Shared all, but you,
For fear of losing the piety.
As the most cherished gem,
I hid you safe, buried in soul.

Brooding over my early grays,
You still hold me . . . tender.
I've grown wise . . .
I adore you . . . I surrender.

Now . . . eyes opened,
I see the truth . . . and truth alone,
The eternal beauty,
And the magnanimity of creation . . .
I see how petty I am . . !
I feel the love of God
And the ardor of prudence.

Charmed . . . I am,
O pain . . . the virtuous!

*******O*******

18.
SOS

From under the sheets
With sun well on bed,
Mooes my brain . . . .
"Poesy's not for you."

But . . . . .

From among the roses
Bathed in fragrant breeze
Sighs my heart . . .
"Let it flow . . . "

Oh my………………!

Stuck in the doorway
Face down and dark
I yell . . . .
"SOS".

(Poesy = Poetry)

*******O*******

19.
Miracles Still Happen

Trekking hills
And tracking lanes
Eyeing stills
And ruling planes
Ester days I roamed wild
Harry thoughts random piled.

Bit by mouse
Woke one morn
Left in house
All alone.
Stuck in web
Into night
Unto ebb
Oh! Sully sight.

Sinking deep
In squalid gloom
I prayed in weep
"Make me bloom".

Came the Angel with magic wand!
N' Master Lo! from logic land!
Granted site with full insight!
Prince I rose to blissful height.!

Orphan child I'm no more
Often mild an' guiding lore
Lead prying sinning lot
Unto gifted site n' slot.

Thank you blessed. . . Oh my Master
Thank you divine . . My guardian Angel
Thank you friends . . . may you master.
Thank you God . . . I shall not want.

Happy X'mas O' All you come
To hail mighty Stories.com.

*******O*******

20.
Tears Of The Outcast

Calling out for a glance
Of care and friendship,
For a moment of feeling
That I too walk on earth,
For years now . . .
For so long . . .
I still roam frantic . . .
All through the settlements.

Some ignore . . .
Some shun . . .
Some say 'YUK' . . .
And some turn around and run!

Why was I born . . .?
Why did I grow . . . ?
Oh God . . .
Please tell me . . .
Why did you bless me
With a form like this . . . !?
*******O*******
21.
Muse . . . O' My Heart Aflame

Like any, he, the child in me,
Haunts, still, the father in me.
Naughty, he, impertinent too,
The menace, but the sweetest too.

Wants it all 'now',
Those he fancy,
And does the don'ts wow!,
In reeling frenzy.
Taking no for none,
The phantom, he roams . . . my son.

But, he's no God,
And I . . . no angel.
Fate played cheat,
And fell him down all beat.

Hopes lie sullen,
And dreams rot fallen.
In grief he weeps,
And from heart, blood seeps.

His blood flows full,
Into mine thaw heart.
It pains, and burn through hull.
God! Please Play your part.

Till the freedom I long,
From burdened heart so long,
Sorrow'd sublime many a song,
Like fledgling wings from nests aflame;
Like charred bees from hives sublime.
Muse . . . O' my heart in blame.

*******O*******


22.
Thanks Mom

Cuddled down
In the womb of hope
I can dream . . .
Dream along . . . .
Till they come true
Or . . . .
Die away
Fall freckled,
And unto dust they melt.

I love you mom,
And will never forget.
For . . . . .
In the world of arms
Where dreams die
Like feeble flies in fierce fire,
You gave me hope . . .
And Dreams . . .
And a life
To swing on
And on . . . . . . .
And on . . .

*******O*******

23.
The Clown

Breaking surf,
Roaring drift,
Cracking wind and shaking bolt . . .
Chaos . . . !

She laughs . . .

Wake of dusk,
Grave of dreams,
Snarling teeth and smell of death.
Bleeding dry on broken heart . . .

I slump . . .

Come and gone,
You had your fun.
Loving you, love, squandered I leave . . .
Nothing to hope for n' nothing to lose.

Illusion!?

Blaring claps . . .
In the gloom of vault!
Haunting wand and alchemy lamps! . . .
The show . . . goes on . . .!


Look! A jester's face!
In the teary pool . . .
. . . . . . .
I am a clown!
*******O*******

24.
The Rich Man

In my world of gloom
Amongst the 'sleepers' around
I am the richest,
For . . . . .
I am the dreamer . . .
Dreamer of the dreamless.

With the tingle of coins,
They come to sleep,
Torn and tired,
And out I come
Gay and bright
From my castle in the air!
They feed me from heap
With smiles like a witch,
And they fan me to sleep
With tales of fat rich.

Full and fresh,
As they sleep,
Again . . . . .
Into the castle,
I melt . . .

To weave . . .
Dreams . . . . . .
Dreams . . . .
Aaah ! . . Beautiful Dreams . . .!

*******O*******

25.
"The Vanquished"

Do you have space, O' stars, among you,
For yet another soul, dark in hue?
Cut from gay and cheering world,
Vanquished, I lie like putrid dump.

Lost my X'mas and all so dear.
Nothing to hope for . . . wasted dreams.
Heart throb slow and breath so weak.
Burning throat and bleeding vents.

This pain . . . oh please! . . .
Why so slow . . . O' death so dear?
God! Have mercy . . . take me in . . .
Can't you see . . . none to care?

Take me in and put me out . . .
To be born, her 'son', again.
To earn my Mom (who failed to bear),
Her love and care, for lives to come.

*******O*******

No comments: